From the publisher
Our Royal Life special Her Majesty The Queen marks Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s 95th birthday which will be celebrated on the 21st April 2021, and officially celebrated on the 12th June 2021 with Trooping The Colour.
In fascinating words and picture, this 100 page collectors’ edition looks at the life of this very modern Monarch from her birth in 1926 through to the present day, chronicling the many stages of an often-turbulent existence lived mainly in the public eye.
Included in this issue:
- A Fairytale Royal Romance
- Competition – The Queen’s Silver Jubilee Album
- 95 Glorious Years of Royal Milestones
- Royal Warrant Holders – Barnard & Westwood
- Prince Philip – The Queen’s Life Consort
- The Firm – Royal Family Matters
- Buckingham Palace – The Official Residence of Her Majesty
- Standing Strong – Handling Adversity
- Royal Portraits – Her Majesty in Artform
- A Thoroughly Modern Monarch
- The Future of The Monarchy
Be the first person to tell us what you think about Royal Britain Presents Royal Life and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free UK delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
Royal Britain Presents Royal Life is published by Legacy Magazines who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here