From the publisher
British Journal of Healthcare Management is the independent monthly journal that makes essential reading for all health service managers, policymakers, influencers and commentators.
Subscribe to British Journal of Healthcare Management today and benefit from:
• Peer-reviewed management articles with interviews, analysis and comment to bring you a sharp, topical and valuable insight into what's happening in and around the NHS
• Clinical reviews outlining how managers can achieve optimum cost-effectiveness and improve patient outcomes
• Insight into the latest developments in healthcare technology and advances in medicines
• Commentaries from key figures and experts in the health service. BJHCM is written by leaders, for leaders
• Expert clinical articles to help non-medically trained healthcare managers understand the issues behind their decisions
With a subscription to British Journal of Healthcare Management you can ensure that you keep up-to-date with articles on the latest issues and thinking surrounding the management of the NHS.
Be the first person to tell us what you think about British Journal of Healthcare Management and you'll save £2.50 on your next purchase!ADD A REVIEW
All prices for magazine subscriptions listed on isubscribe include free UK delivery.
Your subscription will begin with the next available issue. Please expect delivery in the next 4-6 weeks.
British Journal of Healthcare Management is published by Mark Allen Healthcare Ltd who handle delivery and stipulate the lead time shown above. To view other titles by this publisher click here